American professional tennis player Serena Jameka Williams continues to lead in Women's Tennis Association (WTA) women's singles rankings released on Monday.
2015 Wimbledon womenâ€™s singles champion Serena Williams leads the table with 11,821 points.
Serena is 5,785 points ahead of her tough competitor, Russian tennis star Maria Sharapova.
Sharapova with 6,036 points hold the second spot.
The top-10 women's singles rankings:
1. Serena Williams of US (11,821 points)
2. Maria Sharapova of Russia (6,036 points)
3. Simona Halep of Romania (5,546 points)
4. Petra Kvitova of Czech (4,995 points)
5. Caroline Wozniacki of Denmark (4,735 points)
6. Lucie Safarova of Czech (3,361 points)
7. Karolina Pliskova of Czech (3,335 points)
8. Garbine Muguruza of Spain (3,315 points)
9. Ana Ivanovic of Serbia (3,311 points)
10. Carla Suarez of Spain (3,190 points)